Northwest New Mexico Arts Council
Mission: Support and advocate for the visual, literary and performing arts. Seek to develop and provide education and recognize the diversity of all cultures and support all traditions and art forms equally and enthusiastically.
REGISTER ONLINE FOR ART WALKS
July 1; September 30; November 26
- June 2 Downtown Makers Market, 2pm to dusk (Orchard Park) Thursdays through Sept. 29.
- July 1 Downtown ART WALK, 5pm to 9pm (Farmington MainStreet)
- Sept. 29-30 Southwest Apple/Chile Fest Makers Market, 11am to dusk (Orchard Park)
- Sept. 30 Downtown ART WALK, 5pm to 9pm (Farmington MainStreet)
- Nov. 26 Small Business Saturday Art Walk, 11am to 9pm (Farmington MainStreet & Orchard Park)
Contact the NWNMAC at (505) 320-0615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Vendors including Food Trucks interested in setting up a tent, booth or requesting a space are required to register online. If you are unable to register online or download forms, the Downtown Makers Market will have paper forms available on the day you set up.
For detailed information, download the links below with the information for the Downtown Makers Market, or contact the Northwest New Mexico Arts Council: email@example.com (505) 320-0615 or visit http://nwnmac.org.
Register online, bring paperwork to the market, or mail to:
NWNMAC, PO Box 2235, Farmington, NM 87499.
Artwalk Photo Gallery
Our grateful THANKS to New Mexico Arts, A Division of the Office of Cultural Affairs, Navajo Traditional Energy Company, Target Stores, Best Buy Stores, ConocoPhillips, Connie Gotsch Foundation, 7211 Foods, Witter Bynner Foundation, New Mexico Office of African American Affairs, New Mexico MainStreet, Farmington Convention and Visitor Center, Farmington Chamber of Commerce and the City of Farmington.